TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF PB BRAKES
- Acceptance The Use Of PB Brakes Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of PB Brakes is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
- Warranty, Shipping, and Returns
- 2.1 The "7-day cooling off period" law does not apply to any PB products and we do not accept returns as they are all made-to-order, and customised to buyers specifications, such as; caliper colours, rotor patterns, sping rates, spring colours, and other optional extras.
- 2.2 If goods are declared faulty or incorrect on arrival within 7 days of receiving them, PB Brakes will either send replacement parts to the customer, or request the item(s) to be returned to PB Brakes before sending replacements. PB Brakes will cover all shipping costs at no charge to the customer. PB Brakes does not accept returns.
- 2.3 For warranty claims made after the initial 7 days and within the alocated warranty period, PB Brakes will provide customers with replacement parts at no charge and will also cover any shipping costs incurred. Warranty periods start from the day the item was shipped out from PB Brakes.
- 2.4 During the alocated warranty period, in rare cases customers may be required to return goods to PB Brakes for analysis before shipping replacement parts to the customer. In this case PB Brakes will cover shipping costs.
- 2.5 The warranty will not apply if damage, malfunction or failure results from race driving, alterations, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, or mis-adjustment.
- 2.6 If goods are found to have been damaged due to causes mentioned in article 2.5 of the terms and conditions, customers are liable for the cost of replacement parts and any shipping costs incurred by PB Brakes, including the cost of returning the goods to PB Brakes for analysis.
- 2.7 As all PB products are made-to-order, once orders have been confirmed they are final, and may not be cancelled. Alterations may be permitted depending on when they are requested or what the buyer would like to alter. Acceptance of alterations is at the discretion of PB Brakes. Please enquire for more details.
- 2.8 All products are shipped direct from Taiwan, so receivers may be liable to import duty and sales tax upon receiving the goods in their country.
- 2.9 PB Brakes guarantees brake kits will fit the vehicle they are stated to fit. PB Brakes does not guarantee that any wheels will fit over the brake kits. The wheels sizes stated on pbbrakes.com are a guide only. It is the buyer's responsibility to request a wheel fitment template from PB Brakes before ordering, to check and ensure their wheels are big enough to fit over the new brakes.
- 2.10 PB Brakes will not be liable for any installation costs incurred as a result of non-fitting parts.
- 2.11 It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure they order the correct specification for their vehicle. For example, if the first generation is model years 01-07 and the second generation is model years 07-14, the buyer is responsible for chosing the correct generation for their vehicle. In this instance PB Brakes will not be liable for any costs incurred by ordering an incorrect item.
- 2.12 The warranty does not cover discoloration of anodized brake calipers, coilover top mounts, or any other parts as this is always a result of outside factors such as cleaning agents or chemicals and is out of our control.
The contents of PB Brakes website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- Change of Use
PB Brakes reserves the right to:
- 4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that PB Brakes shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- 4.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Links to Third Party Websites
PB Brakes Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- 6.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to PB Brakes or otherwise used by PB Brakes as permitted by law.
- 6.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- 7.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- 7.2 To the extent permitted by law, PB Brakes will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- 7.3 PB Brakes makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- 7.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of PB Brakes for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of PB Brakes or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold PB Brakes and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against PB Brakes arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Yaiwan and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Taiwan courts.